Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Crank Forward Archive   

Board index » CRANK FORWARD » CRANK FORWARD DISCUSSIONS

Post subject: RANS BIKES SOLD
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 pm 

RANS has sold their bike division. This forum and the old CF forum may go away. So if there are any helpful posts you need for future reference you might want to save copies.

See below for Randy's Facebook posting. https://www.facebook.com/pages/RANS-Designs-Inc/409437375816533?fref=nf

The big news today is we have sold RANS Bikes and it is moving to a new location. For those concerned about the element my involvement brings to the success of RANS Bikes, relax. I will still have plenty of skin in the game. I love cycling, and the best thing for a business sometimes is to let the young take the reins, while the old man gets to watch, learn, and make keen observations...so now presenting.........
I would like to introduce you to the new owner: Jerrell Nichols of Montezuma Kansas. Jerrell has been a long time dealer for RANS Bikes and is not only a highly skilled cyclist, mechanic and craftsmen, he is one of the most fair and honest businessmen I have ever dealt with. You can expect prompt, concise and accurate service. I am confident you will discover doing business with Jerrell to be a rewarding experience. What you will enjoy about Jerrell is his experience, enthusiasm and knowledge about our products.
The new RANS Bikes is ready for your business starting February 2. A new web site is under construction, and that should go on line in the next few weeks. Orders will be accepted through phone or email. Online ordering for dealers will be possible with the new web site along with password protected dealer pricing.
About the New Location:
Montezuma Kansas is a small rural town of 1000 located 28 miles West of Dodge City. I have been impressed with the level of industry and strong work ethic. This is a place where old fashion values and common sense are alive and well. The new RANS Bikes is located on Highway 56, the main road through town, in a 12,000 square foot warehouse and show room. The location will also feature bike frame fabrication. Jerrell is a master frame builder and has a capable staff to assure quality production of our U.S.made frames. The location features a large show room with most all our current, and some vintage models. If you ever venture out West, make the effort to visit the new location of RANS Bikes, I am confident the visit will be well worth your time.
New Location:
RANS Bikes Inc.
109 West Texcoco
Montezuma Kansas
Phone: 620-846-2209

Randy Schlitter

Board index » CRANK FORWARD » CRANK FORWARD DISCUSSIONS